If you care about our region's natural resources or are a participant in one of our projects, why not consider becoming a member in our organisation?
Being a member of the Burnett Mary Regional Group for Natural Resource Management Ltd (BMRG) has the following benefits:
- Notification of upcoming events and funding opportunities
- Opportunity to contribute ideas to natural resource management
- Receive newsletters and information on progress towards regional natural resource management targets
- Access information on natural resource management issues and solutions
- Vote to elect Directors on the BMRG Board, or you can nominate to be a Director
- Vote on organisational issues arising at the Annual General Meeting or General Meetings.
Memberships are on an annual basis, commencing from 1 December to 30 November in each given year. Applications received at any time during this period, will be valid for that current year only regardless of the date the application was received.
Membership are available for a 1 year period at $10, 3 year period at $25 or a 5 year period at $40. Please note cash will not be accepted by mail and we no longer accept postage stamps as a form of payment.
For any enquiries please contact BMRG on 4181 2999 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for the Membership Form